Got a new construction project in the pipeline? Hiring a project manager could be the difference between success and setback
Building a new home or a commercial development can be daunting. Taking on the process yourself can be even more overwhelming. A project manager can help you navigate the process by overseeing the entire project from start to finish but - more importantly – delivering it on time and on...
Building a new home? How independent inspections can help you avoid the pitfalls of shoddy workmanship
It’s an all too familiar scenario: you’ve decided to build a new home and have spent endless hours researching the right builder to deliver your dream project. Doing your homework is important – you don’t want a builder that cuts corners and sacrifices workmanship. Unfortunately, even after you’ve completed thorough...
After months of excitedly waiting, your dream home has finally been built and it’s now time to move in. But don’t rush to pop the cork on that bottle of champagne that has patiently been chilling; the celebrations must wait. Whether you are holding the keys to a new build...
builder dispute Building building defects Building disputes building inspection buildinginspection building inspections building report construction contract disputes critical stage inspections dilapidation report expert witness report Hiring a project manager inspectionreports Inspections new home owner-builder Pest and building inspection pre-handover inspection pre-purchase property inspection pre purchase property report progressinspections project management propertydamage property inspection renovating
- What happens if the property you have your heart set on buying fails a building inspection? 16/07/2021
- What do you do when you discover the cracks in the walls are sinking your new home dreams 30/06/2021
- Strata building bonds: could this be the end of shoddy workmanship and dodgy developers? 04/05/2021
- Thinking of joining the Owner-Builder club? Think again! 12/04/2021
- What you need to know about your building contract, before you sign on the dotted line 11/03/2021