After months of excitedly waiting, your dream home has finally been built and it’s now time to move in. But don’t rush to pop the cork on that bottle of champagne that has patiently been chilling; the celebrations must wait. Whether you are holding the keys to a new build...
From dream home build to nightmare dispute: the expert witness report you need for a successful resolution
Like so many before you, you’ve embarked on the great Australian dream of building your own home. But what started out as the perfect build can easily turn into a nightmare. When it comes to residential builds, it’s inevitable that sometimes things go pear-shaped. Disputes and disagreements between clients and...
Buying a property – whether it’s a family home or as an investment – is likely to be the largest financial investment most people will make so you want to be sure of what you’re buying. The best way to be confident of your purchase is to enlist the experts...
- Building a new home? How independent inspections can help you avoid the pitfalls of shoddy workmanship 24/09/2020
- Pre-Purchase Inspection Reports and why you should never sign on the dotted line without one 22/08/2020
- Pre-handover Inspection: what you need to know before you move into your new home 02/08/2020
- From dream home build to nightmare dispute: the expert witness report you need for a successful resolution 07/07/2020
- Building Consultants Sydney 17/04/2020