Builders and developers take note: before your next construction project gets underway, ask yourself whether you’ve commissioned a Dilapidation Report to formally document the existing condition of neighbouring properties and surrounding assets. Not having one could be a costly mistake - you risk becoming liable for any damages alleged to...
builder dispute Building building defects Building disputes building inspection buildinginspection building inspections building report construction contract disputes critical stage inspections dilapidation report expert witness report Hiring a project manager inspectionreports Inspections new home owner-builder Pest and building inspection pre-handover inspection pre-purchase property inspection pre purchase property report progressinspections project management propertydamage property inspection renovating
- Strata building bonds: could this be the end of shoddy workmanship and dodgy developers? 04/05/2021
- Thinking of joining the Owner-Builder club? Think again! 12/04/2021
- What you need to know about your building contract, before you sign on the dotted line 11/03/2021
- From building wars to Home Sweet Home: how to resolve a dispute with your builder 04/12/2020
- Buyer beware: a home buyer’s nightmare thwarted in the nick of time 18/11/2020