Just as there are different building projects, there are also different building contracts – each designed to ensure everyone’s rights and responsibilities are covered. Choosing the wrong one could prove perilous for your project and your wallet. Not all building contracts are created equally The most common type of contract...
builder dispute Building building contract building defects Building disputes building inspection buildinginspection building inspections building report construction contract disputes contract review critical stage inspections dilapidation report expert witness report Hiring a project manager inspectionreports Inspections new home owner-builder Pest and building inspection pest inspection pre-handover inspection pre-purchase property inspection pre purchase property report progressinspections project management propertydamage property inspection renovating
- The hidden costs of building a house: what your contract doesn’t tell you 25/08/2021
- Dampness and mould: the musty smell that’s lingering in your home could be a sign of something sinister 25/08/2021
- What happens if the property you have your heart set on buying fails a building inspection? 16/07/2021
- What do you do when you discover the cracks in the walls are sinking your new home dreams 30/06/2021
- Strata building bonds: could this be the end of shoddy workmanship and dodgy developers? 04/05/2021