Just as there are different building projects, there are also different building contracts – each designed to ensure everyone’s rights and responsibilities are covered. Choosing the wrong one could prove perilous for your project and your wallet. Not all building contracts are created equally The most common type of contract...
builder dispute Building building defects Building disputes building inspection buildinginspection building inspections building report construction contract disputes critical stage inspections dilapidation report expert witness report Hiring a project manager inspectionreports Inspections new home owner-builder Pest and building inspection pre-handover inspection pre-purchase property inspection pre purchase property report progressinspections project management propertydamage property inspection renovating
- Thinking of joining the Owner-Builder club? Think again! 12/04/2021
- What you need to know about your building contract, before you sign on the dotted line 11/03/2021
- From building wars to Home Sweet Home: how to resolve a dispute with your builder 04/12/2020
- Buyer beware: a home buyer’s nightmare thwarted in the nick of time 18/11/2020
- Dilapidation Reports: why you should never start work without one 04/11/2020