When Maria and her husband inspected a 50-year-old home on the market in Sydney’s south west, they expected to come across some flaws and imperfections – after all, it was an ageing property. It wasn’t until they read about a myriad of costly and challenging gremlins in a pre-purchase inspection...
builder dispute building defects building inspection buildinginspection building inspections building report construction critical stage inspections dilapidation report expert witness report Expert witness report Hiring a project manager inspectionreports Inspections new home Pest and building inspection pre-handover inspection pre-purchase property inspection pre purchase property report progressinspections project management propertydamage property inspection
- From building wars to Home Sweet Home: how to resolve a dispute with your builder 04/12/2020
- Buyer beware: a home buyer’s nightmare thwarted in the nick of time 18/11/2020
- Dilapidation Reports: why you should never start work without one 04/11/2020
- Got a new construction project in the pipeline? Hiring a project manager could be the difference between success and setback 10/10/2020
- Building a new home? How independent inspections can help you avoid the pitfalls of shoddy workmanship 24/09/2020