GET THE BEST RESULTS FOR YOUR PROJECTS
Schedule a free consultation today
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Submit your enquiry online
Receive a call from a consultant to discuss your project
Schedule an initial meeting with your project manager
SJN Building Consultants are experts in the field of property and construction
If you don’t want to take on the stress of managing a building project yourself, our team of project managers can plan, organise and control your build for you.
Our objective is to ensure your building project is completed within your budget, to your timeframe and with a minimum of fuss.
Our dedicated project managers will control your project over the course of three key stages: design, pre-construction and construction during which they will work to ensure all statutory requirements and Council approvals are met, prepare tender packages and engage a suitable builder and prepare necessary contracts. Once construction begins, we will act as your advocate in answering the builder’s questions, adhering to the construction schedule and ensuring compliance inspections and reports are conducted.
As your project manager, we are your eyes and ears on the ground. Our role is to identify your goals, deliver you value, keep your costs under control and ensure your project is delivered in a timely fashion.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Procurement of specialist consultants
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Hydraulic Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Interior Designer
- Procurement and engagement of a Principal Certifier Authority (PCA)
- DA submission and approval
- CC submission and approval
- Body Corporate submission and approval
Prepare Schedule of Finishes Prepare Tender Package Prepare Construction Budget
- Submit tender package to contract builders
- Procurement of quotes from multiple builders
- Analyse tender bids from builders to determine contract particulars are consistent
- Prepare Head Contract Agreement, Building Contract and appoint builder
- Meetings with owners and builders as required
We act as the owner’s advocate during the construction phase by answering the builder’s questions, interpreting the construction documents, and assisting with the final product, material and colour selections. Site induction with builder Construction schedule
- Prepare construction schedule
- Monitor during construction
- Review and report issues
- Review progress claims
- Review variations and extensions of time
- Site inspections
- Site meetings
- Review and approve progress claims
- Review WHS documentation
- Critical stage inspections and reports
- Respond to Request For Information (RFI) from Builder
- Meetings with owner, builder and consultants as required.