You’ve been scouring the property market and found the perfect house to call home. But before you rush in to make an offer, one of the first items to check off your to-do list – and perhaps the most important - is to order a building and pest inspection. And...
When Maria and her husband inspected a 50-year-old home on the market in Sydney’s south west, they expected to come across some flaws and imperfections – after all, it was an ageing property. It wasn’t until they read about a myriad of costly and challenging gremlins in a pre-purchase inspection...
Australians have long had a love affair with real estate and buying property is for most, the biggest – and possibly the longest - financial commitment they will ever make. But there is one crucial step to take to ensure your purchase is as safe as houses: arranging a pre-purchase...
builder dispute Building building defects Building disputes building inspection buildinginspection building inspections building report construction contract disputes critical stage inspections dilapidation report expert witness report Hiring a project manager inspectionreports Inspections new home owner-builder Pest and building inspection pre-handover inspection pre-purchase property inspection pre purchase property report progressinspections project management propertydamage property inspection renovating
- What happens if the property you have your heart set on buying fails a building inspection? 16/07/2021
- What do you do when you discover the cracks in the walls are sinking your new home dreams 30/06/2021
- Strata building bonds: could this be the end of shoddy workmanship and dodgy developers? 04/05/2021
- Thinking of joining the Owner-Builder club? Think again! 12/04/2021
- What you need to know about your building contract, before you sign on the dotted line 11/03/2021