Got a new construction project in the pipeline? Hiring a project manager could be the difference between success and setback
Building a new home or a commercial development can be daunting. Taking on the process yourself can be even more overwhelming. A project manager can help you navigate the process by overseeing the entire project from start to finish but - more importantly – delivering it on time and on...
builder dispute Building building defects Building disputes building inspection buildinginspection building inspections building report construction contract disputes critical stage inspections dilapidation report expert witness report Hiring a project manager inspectionreports Inspections new home owner-builder Pest and building inspection pest inspection pre-handover inspection pre-purchase property inspection pre purchase property report progressinspections project management propertydamage property inspection renovating
- Dampness and mould: the musty smell that’s lingering in your home could be a sign of something sinister 25/08/2021
- What happens if the property you have your heart set on buying fails a building inspection? 16/07/2021
- What do you do when you discover the cracks in the walls are sinking your new home dreams 30/06/2021
- Strata building bonds: could this be the end of shoddy workmanship and dodgy developers? 04/05/2021
- Thinking of joining the Owner-Builder club? Think again! 12/04/2021