We all love a good renovation show but reality television has a lot to answer for the proliferation of DIY’ers enthusiastically slipping on the steel caps and strapping on the tool belt to tackle their own home building project. If your favourite home improvement show has you feeling inspired to...
builder dispute Building building contract building defects Building disputes building inspection buildinginspection building inspections building report construction contract disputes contract review critical stage inspections dilapidation report expert witness report Hiring a project manager inspectionreports Inspections new home owner-builder Pest and building inspection pest inspection pre-handover inspection pre-purchase property inspection pre purchase property report progressinspections project management propertydamage property inspection renovating
- The hidden costs of building a house: what your contract doesn’t tell you 25/08/2021
- Dampness and mould: the musty smell that’s lingering in your home could be a sign of something sinister 25/08/2021
- What happens if the property you have your heart set on buying fails a building inspection? 16/07/2021
- What do you do when you discover the cracks in the walls are sinking your new home dreams 30/06/2021
- Strata building bonds: could this be the end of shoddy workmanship and dodgy developers? 04/05/2021