Building a new home? How independent inspections can help you avoid the pitfalls of shoddy workmanship
It’s an all too familiar scenario: you’ve decided to build a new home and have spent endless hours researching the right builder to deliver your dream project. Doing your homework is important – you don’t want a builder that cuts corners and sacrifices workmanship. Unfortunately, even after you’ve completed thorough...
builder dispute building defects building inspections building report construction critical stage inspections Expert witness report Hiring a project manager inspectionreports Inspections new home Pest and building inspection pre-handover inspection pre purchase property report progressinspections project management property inspection
- Got a new construction project in the pipeline? Hiring a project manager could be the difference between success and setback 10/10/2020
- Building a new home? How independent inspections can help you avoid the pitfalls of shoddy workmanship 24/09/2020
- Pre-Purchase Inspection Reports and why you should never sign on the dotted line without one 22/08/2020
- Pre-handover Inspection: what you need to know before you move into your new home 02/08/2020
- From dream home build to nightmare dispute: the expert witness report you need for a successful resolution 07/07/2020