You’ve heard of Murphy’s Law – whatever can go wrong will go wrong – and that is certainly true of the construction industry. The most common building disputes between a home owner and builder involve defective workmanship or money – and sometimes it’s both. Regardless of the nature of the...
From dream home build to nightmare dispute: the expert witness report you need for a successful resolution
Like so many before you, you’ve embarked on the great Australian dream of building your own home. But what started out as the perfect build can easily turn into a nightmare. When it comes to residential builds, it’s inevitable that sometimes things go pear-shaped. Disputes and disagreements between clients and...
builder dispute Building building defects Building disputes building inspection buildinginspection building inspections building report construction contract disputes critical stage inspections dilapidation report expert witness report Hiring a project manager inspectionreports Inspections new home owner-builder Pest and building inspection pest inspection pre-handover inspection pre-purchase property inspection pre purchase property report progressinspections project management propertydamage property inspection renovating
- Dampness and mould: the musty smell that’s lingering in your home could be a sign of something sinister 25/08/2021
- What happens if the property you have your heart set on buying fails a building inspection? 16/07/2021
- What do you do when you discover the cracks in the walls are sinking your new home dreams 30/06/2021
- Strata building bonds: could this be the end of shoddy workmanship and dodgy developers? 04/05/2021
- Thinking of joining the Owner-Builder club? Think again! 12/04/2021