Builders and developers take note: before your next construction project gets underway, ask yourself whether you’ve commissioned a Dilapidation Report to formally document the existing condition of neighbouring properties and surrounding assets. Not having one could be a costly mistake - you risk becoming liable for any damages alleged to...
builder dispute building defects buildinginspection building inspection building inspections building report construction critical stage inspections dilapidation report Expert witness report Hiring a project manager inspectionreports Inspections new home Pest and building inspection pre-handover inspection pre-purchase property inspection pre purchase property report progressinspections project management propertydamage property inspection
- Buyer beware: a home buyer’s nightmare thwarted in the nick of time 18/11/2020
- Dilapidation Reports: why you should never start work without one 04/11/2020
- Got a new construction project in the pipeline? Hiring a project manager could be the difference between success and setback 10/10/2020
- Building a new home? How independent inspections can help you avoid the pitfalls of shoddy workmanship 24/09/2020
- Pre-Purchase Inspection Reports and why you should never sign on the dotted line without one 22/08/2020