Builders and developers take note: before your next construction project gets underway, ask yourself whether you’ve commissioned a Dilapidation Report to formally document the existing condition of neighbouring properties and surrounding assets. Not having one could be a costly mistake - you risk becoming liable for any damages alleged to...
builder dispute building defects building inspection buildinginspection building inspections building report construction critical stage inspections dilapidation report expert witness report Expert witness report Hiring a project manager inspectionreports Inspections new home Pest and building inspection pre-handover inspection pre-purchase property inspection pre purchase property report progressinspections project management propertydamage property inspection
- From building wars to Home Sweet Home: how to resolve a dispute with your builder 04/12/2020
- Buyer beware: a home buyer’s nightmare thwarted in the nick of time 18/11/2020
- Dilapidation Reports: why you should never start work without one 04/11/2020
- Got a new construction project in the pipeline? Hiring a project manager could be the difference between success and setback 10/10/2020
- Building a new home? How independent inspections can help you avoid the pitfalls of shoddy workmanship 24/09/2020